Hi there! It has been so long since I have posted a recipe, but I am so excited to share this one with you. One of my coworkers recently gave me a box of the King Arthur Gluten-Free Muffin mix, which was absolutely delicious but it got me thinking about the King Arthur Flour Measure for Measure Gluten-Free Flour that I got at Costco.
I tweaked the recipe on the bag from Banana muffins to be Blueberry and my husband has been loving them! I made these muffins 3 times last week. If you know me, you know that baking is not my favorite. But this has been SO easy and quick every time. Today, I even prepped the dry ingredients in ziplock bags to store for later in the week.
If you’re looking for an easy recipe, here it is! Enjoy!
Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
- 1 3/4 cups of King Arthur Flour Measure for Measure Gluten-Free Flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax seed meal, 6 tbsp warm water – mix and sit for 5 mins)
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- Optional: cane sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Make flax egg in a small bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon).
- In a mixer, combine flax egg, oat milk, butter, and vanilla.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Use a spoon to fill muffin pan 3/4 way in each area, then sprinkle can sugar on top of each muffin.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then put in oven and bake for 22-24 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let sit in baking pan for 5 more minutes, then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- If storing, be sure to add a paper towel into the container to absorb moisture. They will be best if eaten in the first 1-2 days. If storing longer, store in freezer.